(1) The seat heating device can only work when the ignition switch is turned on;
(2) In order to protect the heating parts of the seat heating device, please do not kneel on the seat or apply a point load to the seat and backrest;
(3) If the vehicle voltage drops, the seat heating device will automatically turn off to ensure that sufficient electrical energy is provided for the engine control system;
(4) Close the seat heating or ventilation in time after parking to prevent the next start, excessive power load;
(5) Heat the seat do not add too thick cushions, in case the seat is unusually overheated, low temperature, will lead to malfunction.
(6) Turn on the seat heating switch after starting the engine, which can effectively save the battery energy and prolong the battery life.