(1) seat heating device can only work when ignition switch is turned on;
(2) in order to protect the heating parts of the seat heating device, please do not kneel on the seat or apply point-like load on the seat and back;
(3) if the on-board voltage drops, the seat heating device will automatically turn off to ensure sufficient power supply for the engine control system;
(4) turn off seat heating or ventilation after parking to prevent excessive power load when starting next time;
(5) do not add too thick seat cushion to the heated seat, in case of abnormal overheating and low temperature of the seat, which will lead to failure.
(6) open the seat heating switch after starting the engine, which can effectively save the battery energy and extend the battery life.